Thursday, September 11, 2008

What would you do.....

What would you do if you heard this......
"Chemical Release!
Stay inside buildings and close windows and doors unless advised by authorities to evacuate area."
Pee in your pants? Is that what you said?
Well the first time we heard it, luckily we knew it was a test or that is what would have happened. They must have done another test today, but they don't tell you that it is a test before hand so I kind of thought about peeing in my britches! The twins absolutely go crazy and start screaming and running towards me when they hear it.
I imagine it is like the voice of the Lord that Adam and Eve heard in the Garden of Eden.
A loud echoing deep voice.
I think it would be hilarious to play a joke on someone and have the loud voice say...."Rena, you should have not eaten that extra brownie!"

8 comments:

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

That would be scary, I guess living there, you need to know where your kids are at all times. What do they do, when the kids are in school. Some kids, would be in a panic, I'll bet.

lindsey v said...

Yeah, probably pee in my pants and then try and hold my breath for a few minutes. Scary!!

By the way, change of subject. I remember when you were submitting some scrapbook pages to CK mag. I would love to see them! I really need some inspiration for mine right now. Maybe you could email them to me.
lindsey_vangoo@hotmail.com
If it's too hard to email them then never mind. Maybe I'll see them in person some time. :)

Special K said...

I think the loud speaker idea would be great! The hardest thing to figure out would be how the loud speaker would know you ate the brownies...:)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Oh, that's just creepy. I want to be able to eat a peanut butter cup w/o being bombarded by accusations of self-sabotage!

What exactly is a chemical release?!!

admin. said...

Super scary, just wait til it happens at 2am then you will for sure be cleaing everyones bed!!

Emily said...

So you THOUGHT about peeing your pants. . .did you decide that it may not be the best way to spend your time? I mean, I get bored sometimes and need something to do, but I've never thought of doing that. Well, the next time I get a little nervous and need to decide how to handle it I just may try it. I'll let you know how it goes. :) (Sorry, you ARE my friend. You are going to just have to learn to deal with the strange things that come out of my mouth or my fingers in this instance) Glad that you are all safe and that you survived the test.

Andrea's Daily Deals said...

That is toooo funny! You sound like you are having the time of your life being back. You go girl!

Flying Princess said...

I have been meaning to mention that I LOVE the way you capitalize and bold and change fonts and font sizes and italicize and all that on your blog.

You are so totally trendy and cool. You may have graduated from being a bad influence friend to being a trendy and cool friend. GO YOU!