She insisted on the sunglasses
He is so handsome! A couple of girls have crushes on him already!

Their school is so old
There are perks to having such an old school....Look how big Emma's kindergarten class is.
There are 27 kids in her class which is way too many for her teacher that is teaching for the first time this year, not to mention she is very soft spoken.But there is no choice because there is only one teacher for every class out here in Dugway.



Emma was so excited and ready for school. I think she would be fine in first grade. She is an older kindergartner because of her late birthday in November. She will be 6 in Nov. I started Kindergarten when I was 4. I wish my Mom would have waited until I was 5. I was thinking about that and I know my life would be so much different now if I had started school a year later. You just never know how much influence one year and different friends have on your life. Am I making any sense or am I rambling? I cant tell. Russ would say that I am rambling.
5 comments:
Now that's what a Kindergarten class should look like. I remember we had a pretend kitchen and dolls to play house in when I was little. Our school now is only 3 years old and when Elli went into Kindergarten I was looking all around for the "play" area. There wasn't one! The few memories that I have of Kindergarten are mostly playing house and my kids don't even get to have that! I'm glad Emma will have a fun Kindergarten.
What cartz did not want you to take his picture of him in his desk? That is a cool looking Kgarten. B's was in two rooms the class and the other room was the play room and bathrooms. They both look so cute. (oh I mean handsome and cute sorry cart.)
Cute ....oh my twinkies are here got to go...
That kindergarten room reminds me of the one I went to! I remember it being HUGE (of course, I was only 5). Emma looks so cute with her short hair. And Carter is sure getting big. Is it nice to have some hours of the day with "only" two kids at home?
Yeah!!! half your kids are in school!! Your daughter looked so cute with her hair 'professionally' done before her first day!!
I love the pictures of Carter and Emma by each other. Carter looks so tall and Emma just looks cute and petite. Carter looks like he is a good big brother. Wish we had that kind of good fortune with David. Oh well.
Post a Comment