Now that I am here in Utah....this is the fun stuff that I get to do with my sisters!
My sister-in-law had a tick tock clock party.
We made them from scratch.
This red one is for my living room. It will match my red couch!
This one is for my salon.....get it?It takes about 3 and 1/2 hours to do them. It is a lot of steps. But fun nonetheless.
The girls that came and did the party are super fun and awesome.
Give 'em a call if you want to have one for yourself!
Mandolin Martini 801-388-5789
Sheri Ricks 435-237-9076
ticktockcollection.com

3 comments:
How fun! I would love to do that. How much are they and do they have them outside of Utah?
It was fun, it makes me want to be crafty again.
That was a blast...the best part was having you and loni and jan there, we were just missing Tracy. We'll have to do a craft again, maybe the frame thing we talked about.
Post a Comment