Thursday, August 21, 2008

B-I-N-G-O


Wow! What a night on the town in Dugway!! It was Bingo night!
Half way through, I thought...I can't believe I am actually at a club house playing bingo!
But guess what?!
It was a blast!
.....but, I didn't win once!
It was the company!
I am lucky to have met some great down to earth women so far.
And they are seriously funny!
The thing about being in a small town is that you get to know a great range of people, not just LDS people which is usually all I ever get to know.
The prizes were gift cards to the gas station and Salt City Candles.
I wanted the Home Sweet Home one.....but no luck!
That was my first time actually playing real bingo!
And I can honestly say...it won't be my last!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I did the same kind of thing last night. They called the game Pokeno. The game cards had different card faces on them instead of numbers. We all brought $10 gifts as the prizes. It was so much fun. I am so excited for next month!

admin. said...

Fun, I have always thought that that would be fun, to go play bingo, like you always see on T.V.
Sorry you didnt win but glad that you had so much fun.