Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Reunion

We had a McEntire Family Reunion at Bear Lake a week and a half ago. It was so nice to see everyone. Although, I didn't get to spend that much time with everyone. It was a quick visit because we had to get to the Base for Russ to start work the next day.
Vera, Me, ( no I am not pregnant...it is the shirt) Mom, Dad, Loni and Ben.
We were missing Marv, my oldest brother. He couldn't make it.



This is the cute little cabin we stayed in.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! I remember going to Bear Lake when i was little. I drove there a couple of times a few years ago. It sure had changed a lot. The water level was down so low. It made me sad. How were the water levels? When we go up to Utah next week maybe we'll get a chance to drive up there. We are drivers/explorers for sure!