Tuesday, January 12, 2010

today...

I got to talk to my dear friend Janette today!!!!!!
She always brightens my day.....Love you Janette, and miss you so much!
Its been over a year since we have seen each other!
I have so many little things I should be doing today that are annoying that will help me get caught up but the little things are sometimes the hardest things to do.
Why is that?
Got all 4 of my bathrooms scrubbed today though.
And laundry is done, now I just need to put it all away....argh!!

2 comments:

Knudson Family said...

I'm trying to let go of the little things and not make them so important. I'm constantly worried about whether or not my house is clean, and it makes me mean and my family unhappy. Do the big things first! :) All that other stuff will get done eventually. (I think this pep talk was really just for myself. Thanks!)

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

I can't believe its been over a year since she was here, that went by fast. You're awesome - I've been goofing on the computer 1/2 the day.