He helps out so much with the kids.
And with chores.
Emma, on the other hand, he needs to be a little more patient with.
They tend to fight.
(don't mind my bra hanging in the background)
He got all A's in the important subjects.
And a B+ in Shop and a B in Home ec.!
I just laughed and said, how on earth do you get a B+ in Shop?
Oh, it's the teachers fault, he said.
He yells.
Nobody knows what he really wants us to do.
By the way, same teacher for both (B) classes....
He just turned 13 in Dec. and look how tall he is already.
I am not short.
I am not super tall, but average.
I am 5'6".
That means Carter is at least 5'8" maybe 5'9" by now.
This picture was taken in Dec.
Today he seemed to tower over me.
And he was clear to point out that he thinks I am shrinking.
His basketball game today was evident of him growing so fast.
He was so flopsy today.
Is that a word?
Every time he shot the ball, he would fall to the floor.
It was like he didn't know how to work his lanky body!
Russ is the shortest guy in his family at 6'1" and some change.
I love my carter bug.
He's now too "old" to call him Carter Bug in public now....sad face.
He's now too "old" to call him Carter Bug in public now....sad face.





2 comments:
What bra?
I know...I know K lady. I am nothing compared to your beauties! It's more of a mosquito wrap than a bra...
Post a Comment