Saturday, January 30, 2010

Okay, Russ wants me to....

It looks like I am going to be going private with my blog.
After Russ telling me for a while now that he doesn't like me having a "public blog" I caved.
He's right.
But I hate to admit that it's an awful world out there.
And that any joe shmo could read my blog and that would be creepy.
So,
I guess you have to send me your email addresses so I can add you on if you want to read me.
All 7 of you!

;)

mcepup@yahoo.com

13 comments:

Knudson Family said...

I'm in. fleursdeparis@hotmail.com

Laura said...

Private blogs... okay. djared@bellsouth.net

Flying Princess said...

Grrr, private blogs. You know my address, speaking of private.

muntsbus-great verification word

Andrea's Daily Deals said...

andrea9998@hotmail.com

You're so funny!

Gabrielle said...

gfturner@gmail.com

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Ah crap, now it won't show when you've updated!
Send me an invite! kgrl_o1@hotmail.com
The 0 is an o. Ya, I'm retarded.

Rena said...

I know. I hate private blogs too. But I have to compromise with my man.

Susie B said...

Mines been private for awhile now as you know. It really is creepy to think about who all is out there reading up on you and your fam.

sinika said...

:( Usually private equals never updating except for maybe once every few months.... promise me you'll update!!! :)

sinika@hotmail.com

Rena said...

I promise!! I will do better than last year.

lindsey v said...

lindsey_vangoo@hotmail.com

kylee said...

Booooooo!
kyleecclark(at)gmail(dot)com

James and Tricia Thomas said...

mybabypretzel@juno.com