Santa came to the church to have breakfast with us!
Carter's laughing because Santa was threatening him!Santa was Carter's baseball coach.
So Carter knew who he was under that beard at the Christmas party at the gym.
Carter decided to pull on his beard and discovered that his beard and mustache were sewn onto his real ones.
So.....while Carter sat on his lap at the church,
you can imagine what Santa was saying into his ear.
Allie is telling him that she wants princess this....and princess that.....and anything and everything that is princess related!
Emma went on and on about stuff I had never even heard of before.Then he was done and wanted down.
I was impressed that he got on his lap.
He didn't want anything to do with him at the gym!

2 comments:
It must be the age. Brynlee wanted anything and everything princess related too! I love Carters face in his picture with Santa. It says it all :) And he looks so old! I swear, just in the last year he looks like he has grown up so much! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and new years!
Ahh, that might be the last year that you get Carts to sit on Santy's lap. I think the last pic I have of Ty, he was 13.
Post a Comment