Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun Family Activity

We found a hill that wasnt too big but just perfect for our family to go sledding!
It was a ton of fun!!
The funny thing about all of these pictures is it looks like we are sitting still....
but we were flying down the hill.

Allie really loved sledding.
She would just laugh and laugh and climb up the hill and do it all over again.
It was hilarious.




















































3 comments:

Flying Princess said...

I know you. You totally staged all tho pictures in your front yard, explaining exactly what type of face each person should make. You can't fool me! *wink*

I espeically like the last one, your face is precious.

kylee said...

Looks like way too much fun :) And I love your facial expressions in all your pictures. Too funny!

Gale Family said...

Oh how fun. Awesome pics too. your kids are growing up so fast its C.R.A.Z.Y!