Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We LOVE fall...

We drove up to settlement canyon in Tooele on Sunday.
I had never been there but was very happy to pay the two dollars to get in to see the most beautiful maple trees to take pictures with.
We will definitely go back to have a picnic or camp up there, it was very nice.
We set the camera on the tri-pod and set the timer.
It is almost as good as having a photog with us.!!
I am going to get the pictures printed and enlarged at Costco tomorrow.
Which family one do you like the best? 1,2 or 3?













































#1










this pic captured jaroms attitude that day. he wasn't very happy.






#2


Russ likes #2 best, Jaroms face is funny.
He was singing the ABC's while the picture was being taken.








#3


I think I like #3 best but I keep going back and forth between this one and number #1











13 comments:

missy said...

I agree, #1 or #3. They are all so pretty....all those leaves make me jealous:)

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

I like #2! You are so lucky to have all the beautiful fall colors! We got an early snow storm, so the leaves didn't have time to change. Oh well!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

I like #3. So cute.

Gabrielle said...

I probably like #3 best, too. If you ever want me to do some photoshop work for you (like switching heads on Jarom!), let me know. I'd be happy to do it.

Aaron and Kalle said...

#3 for me please. It is very cute

admin. said...

They are all very cute!!! But there is something very eye catching about the tall small tall small aspect of #3 Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

#3!!!

Pryors said...

My vote is #3 - love it!

Susie B said...

I'm with the majority here... #3

Way Cute!!!

kylee said...

hmmm...tough one. I really like #1 but #3 is adorable too! I LOVE all those fall colors. It's beautiful!

Leatherwood Family Adventures said...

Wow those pictures are Great!! I like #1 Best...but #3 is unique and looks really cool!! So that would be a Hard decision!! By the way you have a Great looking family!!

Kellie Staley said...

Beautiful pictures. I like #3 to. It must be so nice to have a changing of the seasons. We are still in the mid to high 80's. Sweating all the time. But were going to the water park tomorrow. :) Happy birthday btw. I was going to call but my phone got stolen along with your phone number.

Emily said...

Oh how beautiful the colors are! I wish so much that I could see that kind of color around here. . . but alas. . .wishing won't change the climate here. :( Pity . . . I could have made a very nice place here if I had my way. :) You all look terrific, as usual. :)