Well, so much for doing this last Tuesday. I have been just a little busy....
So without further ado.
The winner is.... Kylee!!!
I made her a silver bracelet and one for her sweet Brynlee too but I cant find my camera at the moment, (I think I left it at my sisters house) so no picture but it turned out pretty cute.
So be on the look out for the bracelets coming to you soon Kylee!
Hope you enjoy them and thanks for reading my blog.
Now onto other news.
Russell won the club championship yesterday at the Dugway Golf Course!
He is so sweet and always splits the money with me.
When he came home and told me that he won, I said, "See I knew you should have gone pro!!" But its not too late. He can always play the senior tour. I am going to be his manager and get him going on bigger competitions. His four-some won the ochre hills tournament twice in a row over the last couple of months. He and his dad took first place in a previous tournament on memorial day that I had already mentioned. He's awesome and I am so proud of him!
I am getting ready for my annual McEntire Fall Party that we have here every year. It is a 3 day party! That is what has been keeping me busy. I have been busy in the salon also, and I just recently got hired to paint the bank here on post. It will take me about 3 days (hopefully) to get that done. It's a pretty big job. But I am excited for the extra cash for the holidays coming up.
The twins are still moving forward on the potty training and are doing pretty well. We have one more month before they get to go to pre-school. I am hoping I can get them fully day trained by then. Allie is night trained but I still send her to bed with a pull up on just in case. Jarom is not ready for night training yet.
I am so excited that the morning session of conference announced the new temples! I cried when I heard there was going to be a new temple in Ft. Lauderdale. It is a true miracle!! The saints there are so dedicated to the monthly bus trips up to the Orlando temple. They deserve a temple close to home. It warms my heart when I hear of new temples being built anywhere in the world, but I was over joyed about the Florida one.
If you have any fun ideas for a fall party, let me know. I would love to hear them!
Have a great weekend!!
3 comments:
First of all congrats to Russell. Wow, I can't believe you're painting the bank!? I thought of you when they said they were building a temple in Fort Lauderdale, I wish it could have been there for you. I'm happy about the Brigham City temple, can't wait to go there. I haven't seen your camera at my house anywhere. And finally, just yesterday Heather and I were saying that it would be fun if we had a Halloween Fish Pond. LUV ME
These girls always have fun ideas for parties:
http://blonde-designs.squarespace.com/
And here are some fun crafts for the kiddies:
http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/
Click on halloween if you want spooky ones...
Loved conference today too!
#1: YAY!!!! And thank you SOO much! I can't wait to get it!
#2: Congrats to Russell on the golf tour. And congrats to you on getting to paint the bank. AWESOME! Extra cash is always nice.
#3: I was SUPER EXCITED about the temple in Fort Lauderdale too! I still can't believe it! Maybe we will have to just keep our condo there.....
Post a Comment