Thursday, October 29, 2009

We turned 3!!

I made the twins their own cakes.
Jarom loves spiderman so he has a spiderman candle.
I bought Allie a Mickey Mouse candle but when we opened the package....Mickeys head was broken off!
So she got the number 3 candle instead.
Jarom blowing out his candles.

Allie blowing out hers.


Emma gave Allie some cute princess stuff she got at school as a prize.
That was very nice of Emma.
She also got a snow white dress up kit from her uncle Ben and aunt Jan.
And a new Baby doll that talks and a stroller from her Mom and Dad!



This was an awesome present from uncle Ben and aunt Jan.
Jarom LOVES baseball.
Perfect gift!! Thanks guys!


















I traded someone some hair treatments for a Thomas the train set for Jarom.
Of course the bad part of that is that there are parts missing, but he loves it nonetheless.







No comments: