Saturday, October 17, 2009

D R a M A!!!

So I was hired to paint the bank right?
Well, the only good thing I can say about it is.... that it is DONE!!
I really like the bank CEO who hired me.
She is really nice and sweet.
But,.......
I cannot not stand working with people who cannot make up their mind!!!!!!
UGH!!
It is so frustrating!!
Had I known it was going to be like that, I wouldn't have done it.
She had no problem having the walls painted 5 different colors.
I can't complain too much, because she painted them once.
I came in for my second 11 hour shift to find that she had painted over the paint I had spent hours on the previous 11 hour shift.
By the way,
We live an hour from town.
Which means, every time she wanted a different color, someone had to go to town.
So after I found out she re-painted my walls, went to town yesterday to get a different color glaze.
At least she took me to lunch, but I drove so I guess she owed me at least that.
But guess what??
We ended up using the stuff that I had originally bought and going back to the original idea.
I could scream!!!!
Just make up your dang mind and stick to it!!!!!!
How many people does it take to hang a dang picture?
3!!
.....arguing over an inch
just put it on the wall.....!
I could feel myself getting heated!
Then I had to talk myself down from my moment of frustration....
~~It's okay Rena, its not your house and you are getting paid.~~
But holy crap, it totally stressed me out.
I cried every time before I had to go there, because I hated every minute of it.
I felt like I was starting a new job and I didn't know a thing....because every time she asked my opinion, she countered that with her own, but then ultimately ended with my idea.
CRAZY!!
But it's over.
Thank Goodness!!!
By the way, it looks awesome!.....my idea!
I will take pictures next week.
I was too pissed to do it last night!

4 comments:

sinika said...

Oh no! Sounds like a nightmare! Glad you are done... and paid? :)

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

Yes, did you really get paid?? They should pay you double or triple for all the hassle.

Rena said...

yes, I got paid...but by the end, I really thought that I deserved at least double. BOO!!

Aaron and Kalle said...

I thought it looked really good. I stopped in yesterday to look at it. Sorry for all the drama, but you did a great job.