Thursday, October 29, 2009

My cuties





































How old are you?









































5 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

What a couple of dolls Rena! They are adorable. I bet that photo shoot was so much fun!

Kellie Staley said...

They are so cute.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe they are 3 I remember when they were born! And there is no way that was 3 years ago!!!!

Emily said...

What a couple of cuties! I love her hair! Curls curls and more curls! :)

Louis and Alice said...

Wow, they are 3 already...time flies...I remember when you had them and I was so impressed that you had twins all natural...you are my hero!!! I couldn't imagine pushing two out, I was done after 3 hours of pushing out one! Those twin pix are too cute! You need to take pix like that every year of them! I love Alice's curls too! I hope all is well! XOXO