I had my annual McEntire Fall party here this weekend.
It was a huge success...except I forgot one thing....to serve the pie!!
I just barely remembered about 2 minutes ago.
So sorry to the fam.
No pie.
But we will meet again on Saturday for my nieces Birthday and Baptism so I am sure we will celebrate with cake.
YUM!
This Wednesday is the twins 3rd birthday!
I cannot believe they are turning 3, they have grown up so much lately.
Maybe I will do a photo shoot of them tomorrow.
It is about time.
Thanks to my parents for coming up from St. George.
And thanks to my siblings for coming from the north.
We had a good time in the desert.
Ben, my brother and I went running together.
It was the first time ever.
I am proud to say that He kept up with me pretty well.
Ha!
I mean I kept up with him.
He is the runner in the family and I never thought I would ever be a "runner" but I am working on it.
We ran 2.1 miles.
Then he went out and ran another 3 miles without me.
He is awesome.
Next year hopefully we can run 6 miles together.
I feel so good when I run.
It keeps me mentally strong.
We had yummy soup the first night, and played games and stayed up really really late.
Then on Saturday after our run, we had a treasure hunt for the kids!
They had a good time.
Then we went to the park and ate Subway for lunch, then us moms went to the commissary for our fun shopping experience.
It took us an hour to get through because we shop and talk....about recipes and different products that we have tried and stuff like that.
More games and good food filled the night.
Then church today.
It's been a while since we went to church together.
Then unfortunately, it was time for everyone to leave.
I had a wonderful birthday!
Thanks for all the fun gifts and laughs!
Love you guys!!
I forgot to take pictures this weekend.
too much excitement...
4 comments:
Fun, fun time in the desert. Thanks...you're a great hostess.
your house is perfect for such a large group.
We did not feel cramped at all.
Thanks for the fun time.
and Happy Birthday..
Happy birthday!! Sounds like tons of fun!
OH MAN, I wish I could have seen pictures! I know what its like to get too busy for pictures. Happy belated bday!
Post a Comment