1. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
I had a surf-day party for my 8th birthday!!
2. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB"
2. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB" My sister and I went to their concert. We thought we were pretty cool!
3. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.

4. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)
3. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
4. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)
Check out that side pony tail!
5. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
We could laugh just like him too!

6. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
And before he turned white!

5. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
We could laugh just like him too!

6. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
And before he turned white!
We ALWAYS played that! Except my sister always picked stinky boys for me.

8. You know the profound meaning of " WAX ON , WAX OFF"

9. You remember watching the Gremlins movies.

10. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in the schoolyard.

11. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"

8. You know the profound meaning of " WAX ON , WAX OFF"

9. You remember watching the Gremlins movies.

10. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in the schoolyard.

11. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
12. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.

13. You tight rolled your jeans.

14. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.

15. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.

16. You wanted to be a Goonie.

17. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.

19. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.

20. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.

13. You tight rolled your jeans.

14. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.

15. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.

16. You wanted to be a Goonie.

17. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.

19. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.

20. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
~or several!

22. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.

22. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.















8 comments:
Child of the 80's-for sure!
That's me!
funny...I think I grew up in the
80's!
brings back lots of memories
Funny! My sister just blogged about some 80's stuff today, so I was thinking about the good-old-80's. I loved the side pony tail! and the jelly bracelets and the skinny metal round bracelets. Can't remember what they were called, but I used to steal quarters from my mom's purse to buy them from other girls on the playground. Aaah, those were the days!
You forgot 90210! I remember going to see Luke Perry at the Fashion Mall and thinking I was all that! This is great! Lots of memories!!!
I was 28 out of 30. I remember seeing a picture of myself just a year or two later with a super side pony tail like that wondering what I was thinking with that hairdo.
thanks for the flashback!! :)
and thanks for the cute idea for avery!
:)
Thanks for the flashback!!! I did not know that you had a blog!
Thanks for listing the couponing blog!!!
Post a Comment