Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Hairdoo Do


It is always easier for me to do Emma's hair when it is wet right from the tub. I threw a little gel into it and did a kind of off-to-the-side pony flip in the front. (I like to do hairstyles that are not always symmetrical.)
Then, I did an upside down or inside out french braid. (Whatever it's called!) Starting from each side and meeting in the middle in the back. Then I tied the two sections together in a knot and then I secured it with a rubber band. By tying the hair together in a knot, it finishes the doo without showing exactly where you stopped the braids. Then I covered the rubber band with a flower on a clip.
It was a fun doo for a day of shopping with the girls!!

3 comments:

sinika said...

It looks like a little piece of art, but even cuter because it's on your little girl! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Love the do. And the blog. See you soon.

xoxo
Shan

Emily said...

Wow! Another cute doo! (how do you spell do or doo or du or due?)