My job at church is 'Librarian' and I love it!!
I hope I get this same job wherever we go!



These are my girl friends. Danielle on the left is my friend from all the way back in grade school. We grew up together! and me in the middle and My best girl Janette who saved my life with the twins and has been my sister away from home here in Florida! I have to say that the lighting in the library makes for a not so flattering picture.....really yellow!
I have no clue how to turn the picture or delete it so I can fix it! blogger class....blogger class!!!i need it!



These pictures were taken before they were old enough to go into the nursery and now that they are old enough....they dont want to go in. But, I make them because it is impossible to do my job with them hangin' out makin' a mess!
2 comments:
I start counting the days until my little ones will turn 18 months starting when they are a year. Church sure is tough when they can't go to nursery. Now, what is the solution for sacrament meeting. I think I need to put all of my kids in nursery so that I can get something out of it. The kids look cute in your pictures. How fun to have a childhood friend there in your ward!
MIne do not go into nursery either!!! And the calling they wanted to give me WAS a nursery worker!!! No thanks. I am with them enough already! LOL
Post a Comment