i didn't know if i was getting anything. i was pleased to see that i got the road!
that was my main goal.
i have no idea what this sign says! sometimes i think it says sears,and then if i really stare at it i think it says sid's...no say! i was trying to get the temple that was in view before that sign but the delay on my camera is somthin' else!
the capitol building. look at the haze. it was pretty much like that the whole time we were there. ahh, the nice fresh..cough..air..cough.cough...in the winter!
you can barely see the spires of the temple there.
there are mountains behind that capitol building but you can't see them through the smog.utah really is a pretty place...just not at that moment.

1 comment:
I am always taking pictures while I am driving. I see tons of cool stuff and never return to take a picture, so I forget or miss out on the opportunity.
By the way, I was amazed when I checked today and you had fifteen million posts. I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment