Kiss me I'm Irish is true. I am a McEntire!
My Dad is really knowledgeable about our heritage and I thought it was time I found some stuff out for myself.
I have always been drawn to the beauty of the green rolling hills and small cottages!
Isn't it beautiful? It makes me want to just sit alone on the hill.
Mhac an t'Saoir CountryThe Fanad Peninsula, County Donegal - a place of wild and rugged beauty. The earliest historical records show our people established here and elsewhere in Donegal, from Ballyshannon to Derry.
I am very fortunate to have Green eyes. I never had to worry about putting green on for St. Patricks Day! Although some people would say that it doesn't count, but I believe it does!
I have the fair skin, red hair and freckles that come from my Irish Ancestors.
Happy St. Patricks Day on the 17th
(Still waiting to get the pictures from Utah...soon, i hope)
3 comments:
hey girly... Love your new layout. Had a great time tonight! xoxo
Andrea
I didn't know you were an Irish tart but now that you told me....:)
You are so festive!
Can we still be friends if I we are Welch and Scottish? I don't know how the countries interact over there. We can bridge the gap, though.
I miss you too, meu amor.
Post a Comment