
This is on the way to Tooele. We drove through Lehi and then up the mountain. So this is literally in the middle of nowhere. People live up here too. It is crazy. There is a whole community along the ridge of those mountains behind us. But nothing else for miles and miles. Russ and I were joking that it was probably a nudist colony! After living in a biggish city, I don't think I could live in the boonies. But really... I don't see the difference since I don't talk to any of my neighbors. Maybe it would be a good thing to be alone, so you could scream at your kids and no one could hear you!....just thinkin' out loud here..... hmmmmIn all of the 27 years that I lived in Utah. I had never been in Lehi or Tooele.
1 comment:
I have a couple of cousins who live out in Eagle Mountain. It is so isolated out there, I could definitely not handle it. I think it would be like a super-small town and everyone would be in everyone else's business, and there would be no where to go to just be anonymous. But to each his own, I guess...
Post a Comment