Friday, March 28, 2008

dATE nIGHTS


WE try to go on a date once a week, but it doesn't always happen that way. It usually turns out to be once a month. This is a picture of our last date night out. We were in Publix (a local grocery store) Russell gets so embarassed when I take pictures in public. I am not so sure he is keen on the kissing in public either. The look on his face says it all doesn't it?
Our idea of a date night is renting a dollar movie, getting some snacks and watching the movie in our van in a dark parking lot. There is nothing like watching a movie on a 6 inch screen in the comfort of the bucket seets of the van! But hey, we are together, we are out of the house, and there are no interruptions.!!
We are going to try it again tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun date night! Are you sure you are just watching a movie in the back of that van??? If this van's a rocking...
Andrea

Gabrielle said...

Funny picture.
Ben and I are lucky if we go on a date once a quarter!! I hate finding babysitters, and it seems like we're always just too worn out by the end of the week anyway.