Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

This is the best present I have ever gotten from my husband.
These are my first set of scriptures that have my name on them.
It made me cry when I saw them.
I told Russell that I wonder if they would mean so much if I hadn't have waited 33 years to get them.
They are perfect!
I immediately highlighted my favorite scripture in Ether 12:27
Happy Mothers Day to my Mom!
Happy Mothers Day to my Sisters and Sisters-in-law!
Happy Mothers Day to all of my Friends!
Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Moms out there!
I love you!

6 comments:

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

That is so cool, wow, he really put a lot of thought in it. I like how he put McEntire in there. Now that's cool. You need to give me russell's email address so that I can give him some more hints as to what to get you for your birthday, so that he doesn't get you another foot bath.

sinika said...

What a great present! And you know what's crazy? Ether 12:27 is also my favorite! It's a good one!

Emily said...

I need to get scriptures with my whole name on them.
You're so good to have gotten so excited and started marking your favorites. What a good girl you are. :) I need to read my scriptures more. Shame on me.

Special K said...

that's a big step in life ya know! :)

Special K said...

Yes, I cut my hair. Haven't found anyone to give me a decent hair cut in years, it totally sucks!

Andrea's Daily Deals said...

Hey stranger! I was just dropping by cause I was thinking about you! I finally updated the blog...:) Drop me a line! Love ya!