Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation Day!

This morning I went in to wake up Emma, and I couldn't do it.
She looked so comfy and cozy, so I let her sleep in on her last day of Kindergarten.

Sorry about this picture being so blurry.
There were 31 kids in her class. Yikes!
Her teacher Mrs. Faucett is a saint.


She did so great in the program!
She was one of the 5 valedictorians in her class with a GPA of 3.75 or higher.



She is my little apron strings girl.
She want to do everything her mommy does.
She is so smart and is a sponge waiting to learn.
She loves it!
She can't wait for 1st grade.
She is going to be the best first grader ever!
I love her so much!







5 comments:

kylee said...

Wow! She's going to be a first grader! That's nuts! And what a smart student! Sheesh!
Oh by the way, where did you get footie pj's big enough for emma? I'm in need of some for Brynlee but I can't find them. Everyone says they stop making them after size 3T.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Smart girl like her Mom!! They grow up too fast!

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

Congrats Emma...I'm so proud of you. I hope Kylie takes after you. If we can get her over...(I can do it myself) thing that would be great.

Rena said...

kylee, i got those p.j.s at target around christmas time.

admin. said...

Congrats Emma!!
On to first grade. Man B's first grade went soooo fast. much faster than kindergarten.