What is it about a new hair cut that just makes you feel so good?
This isn't a really great before picture, but you can see about how long my hair was before.
It was past my shoulders.
The new cut is called a Lob. (long bob)
If I straightened it out it would just touch my shoulders.It is slight an A-line cut.
I did it myself because I really don't trust too many people with my hair.
Being a hair dresser, I have become picky.
I will only let my sisters do it.
And, they were not readily available to cut it at the time.

It even still looked good after I came in from a run.
It is so liberating cutting your hair off.
I was talking to a friend the other day showing her different hairstyles in a book, and I mentioned to her that a lot of people go with the trends instead of what looks good on them.
It got me thinking that I was doing just that.
I have never been a long hair girl.
I feel better with short hair.
It fits my personality better.
I was trying to keep my long hair for dumb reasons like the fact that I have never had super long hair.?!?! Dumb...
Oh well, the grow out phase is over.
Don't cut your hair unless you are ready and willing or else you will hate it.
But if you are ready for a change and want to feel good with a new look for summer.....
Explore and search for your new doo!
It feels GREAT!

5 comments:
I LIKE IT! And I can't believe you did it yourself.....how do you cut the back?
I pull my hair off to the side, cut it, then later go back with a mirror looking at it to make sure it is straight, then trim it up where needed.
I'm impressed! Cutting your hair on your own! You're a brave one! It looks super cute!
ADORABLE!!!! but then you always are!!!!!!!!
Okay I agree with everyone else. super cute but how in the heck do you do it yourself. I don't trust myself enough. Expecially with an A line. Good Job. I am very impressed.
Angie Gale
Post a Comment