I love it when my kids are asleep! :) They are so sweet at that time. :) Okay, they are sweet other times too. I love the bedspread. Hey, it matches your blog!:)
Love the bed spread. Nice how it matches your blog! You are such a great assecorizor! (yeah, I know that's not a work) Oh, and the babies are cute too! :)
4 comments:
They look so cute. Is that a new bedspread. Nice. Miss you tons.
I'll bet it's a great feeling to have both of them out at the same time. Take a moment
I love it when my kids are asleep! :) They are so sweet at that time. :) Okay, they are sweet other times too. I love the bedspread. Hey, it matches your blog!:)
Love the bed spread. Nice how it matches your blog! You are such a great assecorizor! (yeah, I know that's not a work)
Oh, and the babies are cute too! :)
Post a Comment