It has been a while.
I have been so very crazy busy.
I got a 3rd calling in the church.
I am the new beehive advisor.
Along with Activity days and ward music chairman.
Right after I got put in, we planned new beginnings.
We decorated the gym at the church like a jungle.
It took 4 days for set up and take down.
My house suffered that week.
It was fun though.
The ladies that are in the Y.W. with me are so super fun!
I love 'em.
I have been busy in the salon for a couple of months.
I love cutting hair.
I am glad that I have been doing it a lot lately.
We went to St. George to visit my parents.
Then we came home for a day and then I went with the kids to my sisters to visit with my nephew who just returned from his mission.
The picture is at the bottom.
Then we came home a few days later and went to the Dugway Easter egg hunt.
Jarom LOVED the Bunny. Allie...did NOT!!


They got tons of eggs and had a blast!
(baskets were bought at Sam's club for $8.24 each.)


Then I open another egg and...another toy!
Not one piece of candy!
The eggs were all full of those stupid Chinese toys that went straight to the garbage can.
Can you believe..not one piece of candy?
What kind of Easter Egg hunt is this??
Joel, my oldest nephew, and the oldest grandchild is there in the middle in the white shirt.
This is all of my mom and Dad's grand kids minus 3.
He served in the Ohio mission.
He was a great missionary.
I am so proud of him!
Love you Joel!
(that shirt makes me look really fat!)
(bad shirt, bad...)




5 comments:
This is so funny. Ok, first of all: we sold those same baskets at the build-a-bear, I don't think we sold any, second: the Easter bunny at the mall was creepy, so I can't blame Allie for not liking the Easter bunny. Third: your nephew is extremly cute. I wish I lived in Utah. : )
Kayley, he's your cousin! 2nd cousin or something. We do have some good McEntire genes in our family though.
I have never heard of Joel. He's Marvin Jr's right? I guess I've never seen any of his kids.
I was afraid of that. lol
I see you bought the baskets instead of making them, a wise idea. They're so cute, I ought to go see if they have any left, cuz they stack so well. Your kids outfits are so cute.
Way fun and cute!! We had a little egg hunt here at the house for the girls and in 49 eggs that we had NOT ONE PIECE OF CANDY!!!!! It was Fab!!!!!!!
But at grandpas the eggs where 100% candy and cash. And have not eaten any of it but they play with the toys and notebooks that were in their eggs. (different strokes for different folks). :)
Post a Comment