It was my weekend away so I grabbed Mary and we drove 4 hours to ST. GEORGE and stayed at my parents place while they were in Seattle.
We were gone for 3 nights! It was so fantastic.
I highly recommend this for those moms that are in need of a break.
It was just enough time to relax and come home refreshed!

We went to Mesquite Nevada to eat Mary's birthday dinner!
She grew up in Eureka Utah so we stopped at the Eureka casino to eat at the buffet.
The bad thing about going there is the second hand smoke that we encounter while walking through the casino.


We wandered around the St. George temple for about an hour.
It was so peaceful and fabulous!

And we took a bunch of self timer shots.




We went to Estee Lauder for a make-over.
I went there with questions because I thought I was in a slump with my eye make-up.
This cute girl named Sabrina spent two hours with us and showed us some make-up tips.
She was so fun and friendly. By the time we left, it felt like we had known her forever!
1 comment:
That looks fun, you two look great! I love your hair Rena. :o) Did you tell that girl that she looks like Alice from New Moon? lol Sorry, I watched it three times this weekend.
Post a Comment