Saturday, February 2, 2008

(scrapbook night)

Andrea decided that she should bring the candle a little closer that night...oh, and a box of matches was missing off the top of my refrigerator! It happens to the best of us right Janette?




ahhhh....parched. What is in that cup Janette? Hawaiian punch?

Bridget was a little shy about getting her pic taken that night...but then........


She gave us the most beautiful picture of all..!!!







4 comments:

Special K said...

You are looking like you've lost weight? You always look so posh!

Don't recognize anyone but Janette in these photos. Guess I've been gone too long.

Any word on a move?

Special K said...

P.S.

I always really appreciate your comments!!! Just wanted to let you know.

Special K said...

Hey you, where are you?

Don't forget to stop by and sign into my guest book!

Anonymous said...

Bridg's boobs look GREAT here! I think she should go work at Hooters! :)