Friday, February 15, 2008

The beach

I am not much of a beach person and I found out why when we went with our friends. I really liked it this time,but all I had to carry was 1 bag. Russell stayed home with the twins and Em so I didnt have to bring my kitchen sink this time and I loved it. Not to mention...the weather, it was perfect. I didn't like the fact that we carried half of the sand from the beach home with us, which takes days to get rid of because it gets dragged everywhere. But it turned out to be a good visit to Ft. Lauderdale beach. Oh, an NO sharks...that's always a good thing.










Bugs...isn't he cute? I think so but I am his mom so ..there ya go!




























1 comment:

Special K said...

hey missy, looks like a great beach day! I'm with you, I love the beach but HATE the sand! But I can't complain because I would take the sand in my shorts anyday of India! Not to be negative, just one of those days!