Wednesday, February 13, 2008

gator anyone?

We had visitors for a week. My friend that I grew up with in Utah, Danielle, came to Florida to visit us with her daughter. We took them to the Sawgrass Recreation Center.



(Bad hair day for me)

actually it's called...getting everyone else ready and not having enough time for yourself.

This is Logan (Danielle's Daughter) Jarom, Allie, and Emma. Of Course it would be Jarom distracting the kids from taking a good picture. He has a hard time sitting still.


He wanted to be in the captain's chair.



We went into the wildlife exhibit and were fortunate enough to get to hold a baby gator.

(with his mouth taped shut of course!!)

Jarom loved the gator.....Allie on the other hand......




freaked out when he came close.





This was the first time I was able to hold one!

It feels weird. Kind of like a bag of sand.



Emma didn't want to hold it but she was brave enough to pet it. Can you 'pet' a gator?




It was a fun day. Better yet, we got in free because the lady at the desk said we were the most beautiful family she has ever seen.!!

I don't know about that but hey...was I going to argue? NO!!








1 comment:

Flying Princess said...

You DO have a beautiful family (and friends). That is one thing I regret (among many) not doing while we were in gator land.

PS, I now forgive you for not updating in a week (the other week will take some explaining).