Tuesday, November 2, 2010

whine and complain moment.

I have to come to the library to post on my blog now because we got rid of our internet.
I feel like my life is just in limbo waiting to see what is going to happen with the house we are trying to get in on post. It doesn't look good. We are trying to move to a 5 bedroom house because I dont like the huge 6 bedroom we are in. They are not being very cooperative about letting us move.
If I had my way, I would just move to Lehi. Or somewhere around there. I am so tired of the bureaucratics  here on post. Its just plain rediculous. If my husband would just be the one to get the brilliant idea to move, we would be on our way. I hate this time of year too. I am so over the whole Christmas thing. I am not decorating this year. It just feels weird trying to decorate where you dont want to live. Our house feels like we live in someones basement. Yuck!! waaa waaa cry, boo hoo! whiny cry baby. Oh well, life sucks, get over it.!!!

3 comments:

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

You poor girl, I keep hoping that you guys can get settled in somewhere and be happy. I love u and I hope it works out. Decorate a little bit for the kiddos. "just a little tree or something"

sinika said...

Ugh- so sorry. ;( You should come and live in Saratoga Springs!!!!

Kellie Staley said...

So sorry, you sound miserable. I hope you can get things worked out. Maybe if you decorated it would make you feel better. Your house always looked so cute during the holidays.