This was the year to spend Thanksgiving in St. George.
And this is the weather we had.
Brrrrrrr!
Usually it is nice and pleasant in November Down South.
Not this year!
We rented a condo that Vera and Ben and their families shared with us.
It was a lot of fun!
I had to turn over the condo today and it was kinda sad.
I spent 5 nights there.
It grew on me and I didn't want to leave.
It was much nicer than getting a motel.
We celebrated Emma's 8th birthday there.
I came down to help Mom and Dad a few days before everyone else came.
Well, me and the twins.
Russ came down on wednesday with Carter and Emma.
He wanted to head home today, and I didn't.
The roads are very bad and it took him a very long time to get home.
He has 4 wheel drive and I don't.
I hate driving in the snow. It's very stressfull.
So he took Carter and the twins, and Emma stayed with me.
Maybe we will mosey home tomorrow if the roads are better.
We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment