Thursday, February 11, 2010

my poor babies

Poor Allie was so sick that she fell asleep while waiting for the doctor to come in.


Jarom looks like buck wheat in this picture.
Nice hair!



Doctors...again!
I have had a sore throat for 2 weeks but no other symptoms.
The twins got RSV but kept getting worse, so in to town for throat cultures we go.
I decided to get one just to be sure....
mine and Allie's came back positive for strep.
So they gave us shots in the bum.
hip actually.
I asked for them because then we don't have to take pills for 10 days!
I highly recommend this, although it is painful.
Not horrible, but a little painful.
Totally worth it.
Allie had to take an oral anti-biotic with it because her infection was so bad!
I sure hope we are done with sickness for a very long time.!!



1 comment:

Pryors said...

I feel your pain - so sorry!