Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Date Night

If you live in Utah and you don't know who Matt Townsend is...just watch studio 5 and he will be on there now and again. He is a Relationship Coach. I invited my brother Ben, his wife Jan, pictured on the left, My sister Loni, in the middle, and her husband Rick, to join Russell and I for a night of fun at one of Matt's seminars. He is hilarious. A complete riot! He had us laughing all night. He is so smart and knowledgeable about relationships between husband and wife...or any other relationship. We picked up his book that night and had him sign it for us. Nice guy.
Haven't started reading the book yet, but soon!!
I will let you know how it is ;)



Our first stop was a restaurant in South Jordan called Madeline's Steak House.
I don't recommend it.
It wasn't horrible, but I have had better.
The company was great though.
This picture is of Rick, Ben and Russ.


Me, Jan and Loni who hides from the camera and messes up my pictures!!!


1 comment:

admin. said...

I am helping the pictures!!!!!!