The greatest time I have had here in Florida (besides being with my family) has been with my friends. I can truly say that without friends, I dont know how I would survive the week. It is like going to therapy when you have a friend or many friends to confide in. And the laughter.....love it! The best way to find good friends is to just be real. Nobody likes to be around other people who are putting on a show. Being someone your not...only comes back to bite you in the rear. Because when they find out who you really are..they feel jipped.
So here is to all of my wonderful friends, near and far, and some really far...I love you and Thank you for being so good to me. Thank goodness for the computer so we can keep in touch eh?!
I will have more to say about that tomorrow, for tonight is scrapbook night... (or bring your scrapbook stuff, set it all up, and pretend you are going to scrapbook, but dont really because you are too busy chatting and eating yummy food... night)!! I might even have a few pictures to go along with it.
3 comments:
We agree by general concencus that we need some names to this friend tribute. Like for example Bridget, Jeanette and Andrea.... I dont know. Im just saying, it would be nice to have some specifics...
I totally agree. I wouldn't last a week without my friends.
Miss you tons,
Kelly
I'm sorry I missed scrapbooknnight. I will be hosting the next one a week from tonight (that's Thursday).
I hope to see you all here!!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment