This is my Daddy and I am so glad he is alive!
It has been a crazy 2 weeks.
He was diagnosed with a bladder infection that turned into a kidney infection that then turned into pneumonia which then made his heart go crazy fast.
He was in the ICU for 6 days pretty much comatose.
We were certain that we were going to lose him.
One day, I told Mom to come back with me to his room to say goodnight, and we took off his by-pap mask to give him some ice and he started talking to us.
MIRACLE!!
And from that day on it has been a roller coaster with him getting better.
But now, as you can see, he looks amazing, and is doing amazing.
We will hear more tomorrow about what is the plan for him coming home.
We had a great big group cycling through his room to visit.
My brother dropped everything and flew down from Washington state,
and my other brother dropped everything and drove 5 hours to get here.
My sisters and I came down in a hurry too.
It's so good to know that family will be right there in a jiffy when they are needed.
Thanks to everyone for the loving thoughts and prayers for my sweet Daddy.
I love you all so much and I am so thankful for you.
And I LOVE MY DAD!
2 comments:
so glad to see he is still doing well!!!!!!!! when i was at the reunion everyone asked about him and i filmed them talking to him. they check facebook every day to hear more about him.
Phew, so glad he is o.k. I hope you have many more years with him!
Post a Comment