Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I am not sure about this new blogger program for uploading pictures. I haven't really figured it all out yet so its kinda jumbled.
Every year, they have an Easter egg hunt in dugway.
 It was horrible this year.
 You will see pictures of the result.
The above picture is of Easter morning! The kids were so excited. Well....except for Carter. He took one look, said thanks Mom, can I go back to bed now?
We had a hunt at our house since the Dugway one was lame.
We invited a few friends.

Before we said GO!!
This is all Allie got at the Dugway one.



Emma is surprised how many eggs she got. But....while the other moms and i were chatting, she opened every egg and dumped out the candy into her basket. She even opened the nerds and poured them in there. It was a complete mess! Ahh, seven year olds don't really think things through sometimes...

No comments: