Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All in a days work..

Did Emma's hair
Got kids off to school
Made bed
folded laundry
started the washer
cleaned the bathroom
got dressed
dressed the twins
breakfast
cleaned rest of the house
did hair cut
wax
another hair cut
wax
made lunch
full set of nails ~~Allie pooped in her panties in the middle of doing nails.
glitter toes
glitter toes
glitter toes
Jarom got his arm stuck in front door
held him cause he was crying
he puked all over floor
cleaned that up
cleaned up lunch mess
Jarom puked on couch
cleaned that up...put couch cover in washer.
thought he was done puking....cause really how much can be in that little belly?
put him on my bed while I put more laundry away.
He puked on my comforter
put him in tub
put comforter in washer
started dinner
hair cut
Another hair cut
Emma yells that Allie just puked
just finished hair cut
cleaned up puke
took kids outside....(could they puke out there? NO!)
came in to check on dinner
Allie followed me
she acted like she was going to puke again
I ran her to the sink
Yay! we made it!!
Russ comes home from work
Has to go back because his friend left his keys there
we ate dinner without him
twins were begging for food
I wouldn't let them have anything but water
Jarom steals food 8)
Russ got home 10 minutes to 7
Carter has 4~H at 7
I volunteer to take him...cause I want to get out of the house...can you blame me?
Allie begs to go, it's just a car ride so I take her (I thought she was done puking, because really how much can be in her belly? Have I said this before?)
We are a little early for 4~H
Carter says lets go to the gas station, I have money.
We meander in and I am holding Allie looking at the movies
Allie lets out a little cough
I freak out and cover her mouth and run out of the store
Thought for a second that I overreacted
but then She puked again....outside thank heavens!!
told Carter we would wait by the van
Of course you can't go to the gas station or anywhere here without seeing someone you know
Carter's Basketball coach was there
offered to help
nice offer
I said, if you want to deal with puke, be my guest!
There really wasn't any need to do anything
But it was nice of him to offer
dropped Carter off
went home
cleaned up dinner
got kids ready for bed
watched dancing with the stars
re-washed comforter because it still smelled like puke
put kids in bed (hoping they don't puke in the night)
went to bed at 9:30
Allie woke up at 10:15
She puked in her bed
changed sheets
cleaned her up
went back to bed and crashed
Jarom woke up at midnight
He didn't puke...thank goodness
he was just thirsty
woke up to happy kids today
hopefully today isn't as eventful!

6 comments:

Knudson Family said...

What craziness. It's amazing how when you write down all you do in a day like that, it's a humongo list. I've had a few days like that in the past few weeks! I hope your day goes better, too!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds crazy busy! But, I will still take that over watching every single minute tick slowly by one at a time!

kylee said...

Holy cow! Yes, for your sake, I hope today isn't as eventful!
Park City Shopping (shopping in general) with kids = no fun, exhausting! (okay, it can be fun sometimes, but still exhausting!)

Soda Springs Idaho Home For Sale said...

Maybe someday when we get to heaven, we'll get to watch a movie of all the things that our Moms have gone thru for us. And we'll be full of appreciation. That's some kind of crazy day, sis.

Jana said...

talk about productive! you deserve an award woman!!

ps. thank you so so much for your sweet comments :)

Emily said...

Wow! Sounds like a really. . . fun day. Glad you survived. (and your kids too!)